The term ‘Sportwalk’ or ‘Sportwalk Store’ or ‘Sportwalk Times’ or ‘sportwalk.co’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Sportwalk Toons Media LLP whose registered office is The Nest, 130 Subbian Nagar, Pollachi- 642002. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation.
Content & Copyright policy
Unless otherwise stated, Sportwalk and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on www.sportwalk.co. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view; download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
2. sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. show any material from the website in public;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
5. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
6. redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
7. Republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screen scrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
1. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of www.sportwalk.co or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
2. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
3. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without Sportwalk’s express written consent. You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Limitations of liability
Sportwalk will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
1. for any direct loss;
2. for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
3. for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
4. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction.
Disclaimer of Products
Information about prices, products, services and merchants is for informational purposes only. The product images are for representation purpose and may not exactly replicate the original products. We will not be liable for any omissions, errors or delays or any kind of losses, injuries and damages arising from its display or use. Sportwalk reserves the right to charge a fee of any or such facilities or freight or handling charges or statutory taxes.
In the event that a non delivery occurs on account of mistake by you (i.e wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred for redelivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
We as a merchant reserve the right to cancel any order because the product being out of stock, or for any other reasons. However, Sportwalk will ensure communication of the cancellation to the user and will do the applicable refund if any.
Sportwalk reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. Sportwalk may change or modify this policy without notice.
If Sportwalk provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security. Sportwalk may disable your user ID and password at its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
1. In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
2. You grant to Sportwalk a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Sportwalk the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
3. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Sportwalk or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
4. Sportwalk reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of www.sportwalk.co, or hosted or published upon this website.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
www.sportwalk.co may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.