What do we collect?
- Contact Email and Phone No
- Demographic Information
- Other information
Why do we collect?
- To facilitate the end user ‘you’ by providing better service with the information available.
- To keep a record of the transactions.
- To send promotional emails in order to keep you updated about Sportwalk.
- To do a market research about the array of our customers by contacting you.
How do we keep your information secure?
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure them.
Do we store any of your payment information?
How do we use the cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer and they are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client or website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. Cookies help us in learning about the customer base and their activities on our website. Storing cookies do not involve the collection of any personal information and it helps us identify you the next time you visit our website.